The practice will start to be migrated to the new Patient Services website very soon. Until then you can continue to use myvisiononline.co.uk
- Login Details – Once re-directed from the ‘myvisionline’ website, you will be asked to register a new account with Patient Services. The username for this account must be unique and therefore may need to be different from your existing ‘myvisiononline’ username.
- Design – The new layout is simple, faster and has been adapted perfectly for use on smartphones and tablets as well as computers.
- Help – The new website includes a help section for patients and direct communication with Vision for help with any issues you may encounter. The help section has a number of user guides/tutorials which explain the migration process and use of the services. Click here to access the Patient Services help website.
What’s staying the same?
Patients can continue to:
- Book and cancel routine appointments with the GP
- Order your repeat prescriptions
- View your medication history
- View your allergies
- Access your surgery online at any time, wherever you are.